The Colorado Eagles are committed to making a difference in the community. We strive to give back to the people that have helped us become a household name in Northern Colorado. The Colorado Eagles players, Slapshot and the Eagles Chicks are available to make appearances based on their availability. Due to the high volume of requests for appearances the following guidelines must be followed to assure continued fairness of the contributions that the Colorado Eagles make in the community.
Appearance Request Guidlines
- All appearance requests must be submitted by means of the Colorado Eagles Appearance Request Form (download below).
- Your request for an appearance must be received four (4) weeks prior to the event.
- Your organization must serve the Northern Colorado area and surrounding regions. The Eagles place priority on giving in the communities where our employees, fans and partners live and work.
- When submitting your request, please keep in mind that the Colorado Eagles are unable to attend events on game days, when they are traveling, during training camp and during the playoffs. Appearances during the offseason are limited due to the availability of players residing in the area.
- An organization is eligible to receive only one (1) appearance from one of the Colorado Eagles per calendar year.
- It is highly recommended that your event be not centered on an appearance by a player or staff member, but rather should be approached as a complimentary element to your program.
- The Colorado Eagles do not contribute to religious, fraternal, political groups, conferences or newsletters and magazines.
- Due to the large amount of requests we receive to aid individual persons, we are unable to help them all. In fairness, our policy is to give consideration only to specific causes or organizations in lieu of individuals.
Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive an appearance. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However, due to the number of requests the Eagles receive on a monthly basis, we are simply unable to accommodate all requests that fit our guidelines. No phone calls please. All requests will receive a notification of regret/refusal or of acceptance.
Thank you for submitting your request and for your continued support of Eagles Hockey!
Use of the Colorado Eagles logos or trademarks and/or any advertising that implies sponsorship, partnership or support by the Colorado Eagles or the ECHL must be approved in writing by the Colorado Eagles. These policies are subject to change without notice.