No upcoming games scheduled at this time
1. How to Register
There are two easy ways to register, while supplies last:
1) Register Online: Online orders are shipped right to your door and should arrive within 5 – 7 days. Our online shipping charge is a flat rate of only $5.99 per order, no matter how many goodie bags you ship to a single address!
2) Register at a game – Visit the merchandise stand located behind section J, register there and get your stuff on-the-spot! Please note: online registration is preferred as jerseys have a high probability of selling out prior to opening night each season.
2. Jersey Sizing
In general jerseys are meant to be worn large – as if hockey pads or a sweatshirt would be worn underneath – this is especially true for our youth and adult sizes.
1T, 2T, 4T, and 6T jerseys will not fit as loosely.
Below are some measurements to help you with your decision, as a suggestion from us, these measurements can be compared to one of your child’s existing long-sleeve shirts or sweatshirts – for a baggier “jersey-style” fit consider going up to the next size. If you would like your jersey to fit like a shirt then try to match the measurements as close as possible.
Measurements: Sleeve to Sleeve: 28.5″, Waist Width: 12.5″
, Height (Top to Bottom): 14″
Measurements: Sleeve to Sleeve: 30.5″,
Waist Width: 13″
, Height (Top to Bottom): 17″
Measurements: Sleeve to Sleeve: 33.5″,
Waist Width: 15″,
Height (Top to Bottom): 19″
Measurements: Sleeve to Sleeve: 38″,
Waist Width: 16″,
Height (Top to Bottom): 21″
Measurements: Sleeve to Sleeve: 43.5″,
Waist Width: 18″,
Height (Top to Bottom): 27″
Measurements: Sleeve to Sleeve: 45″, Waist Width: 18.5″
, Height (Top to Bottom): 27.5″
Measurements: Sleeve to Sleeve: 48″,
Waist Width: 20″
, Height (Top to Bottom): 28.5″
Measurements: Sleeve to Sleeve: 53″,
Waist Width: 22.5″,
Height (Top to Bottom): 28″
*Quantities are limited, jersey sizes are subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis. Please note that after the season starts, we will run out of certain sizes. Ages next to sizes are just a recommendation.
3. Age Limit
The Kids Club is open to children ages 17 and under.
4. Space is Limited
The Kids Club is open to the first 500 kids that register.
5. Chuck-A-Puck Rules
Dear Kids Club Parent,
Thank you for your participation in the Wendy’s Colorado Eagles Kids Club. The Kids Club continues to grow tremendously and we wanted to remind you and your child about some important Chuck-A-Puck pick up rules. These rules are in place to keep your child and other children safe while on the ice.
Thank you for your cooperation in our effort to keep all of our Kids Club members happy and safe. Failure to follow these rules will result in your child being ineligible for future on-ice participation.
Paper waivers will also be available at the Chuck-A-Puck check-in table at the games. Once a waiver is filled out either online or in person, it is good for the entire season. Please click here to sign the online waiver.
7. Returning Member
Hey are you a returning member? Did you receive your promo code? If not, send Emily an email to be verified and a promo code will be sent to you. Please note all promo codes expire, while supplies last.
8. When can I do Chuck-A-Puck pick-up?
1. Chuck-A-Puck pick-up begins every season on Opening. Night. There will be NO Chuck-A-Puck pick-up at any preseason game(s).
2. Your child's name will be on the list for the entire season and can participate at any game throughout the season.
970-686-SHOT (7468) Call Frances