1. How to Register for the Kids Club
There are two easy ways to register - the cost for each is exactly the same, so the preference is yours:
1) Register online for just $32 (+ fees): Orders are shipped right to your door and should arrive within 7 – 10 days. Shipping is free for online orders. *Online registration is preferred as jerseys have a high probability of selling out prior to opening night each season.
2) Register at a game for just $32 (+ fees): Visit the merchandise stand located behind section J, starting opening night. Register in person and get your stuff on-the-spot!
2. Jersey Sizing
In general jerseys are meant to be worn large – as if hockey pads or a sweatshirt would be worn underneath – this is especially true for our youth and adult sizes.
Toddler 1T, 2T, 4T, and 6T/YXS jerseys will not fit as loosely.
Below are some measurements to help you with your decision, as a suggestion from us, these measurements can be compared to one of your child’s existing long-sleeve shirts or sweatshirts – for a baggier “jersey-style” fit consider going up to the next size. If you would like your jersey to fit like the item you are comparing it to, then try to match the measurements as close as possible.
Measurements: Sleeve to Sleeve: 28.5″, Waist Width: 12.5″
, Height (Top to Bottom): 14″
Measurements: Sleeve to Sleeve: 30.5″,
Waist Width: 13″
, Height (Top to Bottom): 17″
Measurements: Sleeve to Sleeve: 33.5″,
Waist Width: 15″,
Height (Top to Bottom): 19″
Measurements: Sleeve to Sleeve: 38″,
Waist Width: 16″,
Height (Top to Bottom): 21″
Measurements: Sleeve to Sleeve: 43.5″,
Waist Width: 18″,
Height (Top to Bottom): 27″
Measurements: Sleeve to Sleeve: 45″, Waist Width: 18.5″
, Height (Top to Bottom): 27.5″
Measurements: Sleeve to Sleeve: 48″,
Waist Width: 20″
, Height (Top to Bottom): 28.5″
Measurements: Sleeve to Sleeve: 53″,
Waist Width: 22.5″,
Height (Top to Bottom): 28″
*Quantities are limited, jersey sizes are subject to availability and on a first come, first serve basis. Please note that after the season starts, we will run out of certain sizes.
3. Age Limit
The Kids Club is open to children ages 17 and under.
4. Space is Limited
The Kids Club is open to the first 500 kids that register.
5. When is Chuck-A-Puck pick-up?
1. Chuck-A-Puck pick-up begins every season on Opening Night. There will be NO Chuck-A-Puck pick-up at any preseason game(s).
2. Chuck-A-Puck pick-up occurs during the 2nd intermission. Please see "Check-In..." FAQ for more information.
3. Your child's name will be on the list for the entire season and can participate at any game throughout the season.
6. Chuck-A-Puck Rules
We want you to be safe! Know the rules, failure to follow these rules will result in being ineligible for future on-ice participation.
Wait patiently to enter the ice (no running, hitting, kicking, etc.).
Do not crawl under the stands; there are many sharp edges under there.
Stay on the dasherboard walls until all pucks are thrown and you are told by an Eagles representative that it is OK to enter the ice.
Do not throw pucks.
Do not run and/or slide on the ice.
Do not pick up pucks that are on the banners and do not put pucks in the center bucket, this ruins the game!
Do not hit or pull on Slapshot.
All participants must have a signed waiver on file to participate.
Child must be of walking age to participate in Chuck-A-Puck pick-up.
Please contact us for special circumstances.
7. Check-In for Chuck-A-Puck pick-up
CHECK-IN for Chuck-A-Puck pick-up is at the EAST ENTRANCE: Be downstairs in the EAST ENTRANCE STAIRWELL with 5 MINUTES left in the 2nd period.
(Note: For busy games at the beginning of the season, lining up a few minutes earlier is recommended.)
8. Adult Waivers
Parents who wish to accompany a small child or anyone that requires assistance onto the ice must also signed a waiver. Waivers will be available at the Chuck-A-Puck Check-In area.
Unlike your child's waiver, adult waivers will need to be signed each and every time you accompany your child onto the ice for Chuck-A-Puck pick-up.
If you don’t need to go onto the ice, we ask that you do not do so, as it adds congestion to the line. Please wait for your child in the drop-off area.
Click here for online waiver.
970-686-SHOT (7468) Call Frances